Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hey there

Our meeting is on the 12th starting at 5:30. We will be doing Polymer clay name tags.AND TW H2O's I will bring machines, clay and alphabet stamps. If you would like to embellish bring along anything beads etc. I think Sally volunteered a toaster oven for the evening. One should be fine.
Also I wanted to remind anyone interested in my Mixed Media workshop that it is coming up fast Nov 22&23 2 full days at the downtown store we will be doing transfers,acrylic mediums paint and beeswax don't miss it! I won't be teaching this again for a while.
AND we have a big demo weekend coming up for our Girls Day out promotion with the Munroe St business group. I will be demonstrating foils, altered art techniques and stamp stuff of course! Claudia will be demoing her gorgeous silk painting! I hope you all can come.
MJ

No comments: