Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tonight, this afternoon really, 4:30pm Wed 5:30 Fiber paste for SAS DT!

OK gang for those of you in the area, Coeur D Alene that is, join us at 4:30 pm for Visual Journaling. We will be playing with pens and little house pages fun and easy. bring a gluestick and pens! I have stuff for those who forget there stuff.
free!!!!! although tips are graciously accepted.

Tomorrow SAS Downtown Spokane 5:30pm FIBER PASTE! only $10 A fabulous medium for the mixed media artist it makes many surfaces into paper. Come on down and check it out.

2 comments:

Mariel said...

Fun class! See everyone 'next year'!!

Mariel said...

Well, for some reason I'm not able to create a new post, so will just add another comment . . . . I'm driving out to MaryJo's Sat for our annual ornament exchange, eat, drink, & be merry party. I have one "fer sure" passenger with room for 2, maybe 3 more. I will be at SAS @ 12:30 if you'd like to ride shotgun!